The European Union Flag
The European Union
- Day 113 – an Irish and EU Viewpoint 7th July 2020
- Day 111 – We have become a Triarchy 5th July 2020
- Day 106 – aka 30th June – Driving Lessons 30th June 2020
- Day 102 – A neat summary of the Downing Street press briefings 26th June 2020
- Day 100 – A thought provoking post 24th June 2020
- Day 99 – Disappointments 23rd June 2020
- Day 98 – Sit tight and try to keep busy 22nd June 2020
- Day 94 – Some Coronavirus advice 18th June 2020
- Day 90 – Candorville on Trump 14th June 2020
- Day 87 – M. Barnier tells it like it is . . . 11th June 2020
Visits since 8 December 2018
Your IP: 184.108.40.206
Category Archives: Wordpress.org
More improvements on the way we are told . . . I just installed the Yoast plugin, so now this site will be toast. Yesterday evening Microsoft announced that they were kindly about to send me their 1809 update. Hoping … Continue reading
Today I ordered something from Amazon. Pretty bad eh ? I made the mistake of doing the ordering on a tablet where old fingers don’t seem to work as well as young ones, and where one tap can cover about … Continue reading
Well. Talk about life at the bleeding edge. This is being posted (hopefully) using Linux Mint 19 Cinnamon and the WordPress 5 beta tester plugin. This plugin incidentally needs to be downloaded and then unzipped and uploaded via an FTP … Continue reading
Some time ago, I forget when, we were told to “Brace !” prior to the imminent arrival of a new version of WordPress which would incorporate the fully fledged version of Gutenberg. Well, Gutenberg is with us having gone through … Continue reading
“Focuswriter is a fullscreen writing program designed to be distraction free. You can customize your environment by changing the font, colours, and background image to add ambiance. FocusWriter features an on-the-fly updating wordcount, optional auto-save, optional daily goals, and toolbars … Continue reading
Thought it might be time to freshen up the header . . . The bridge over the River Rye at Nunnington in North Yorkshire – cropped somewhat by WordPress in the header above.
We’ve just gone to wordpress v. 4.1.1 – if you are the least bit interested . . .
WordPress has just gone to v. 4.1. and so has this blog. No, I don’t know either . . .