Well, we have had a long summer of cloudless skies and no rain. Trying to keep the plants alive but also trying not to use up too much precious water. Last night a weather front finally broke through the anticyclonic barrier and we are getting continuous light rain in “scotch mist” clouds. The trees and shrubs are catching it and dripping it onto the ground – much better than torrential a downpour which simply runs off into drains and watercourses but does not penetrate to any depth.
The European Union Flag
The European Union
- GDPR . . . 6th August 2018
- The Rain it Raineth . . . 1st August 2018
- Fake News, or, Two Sides of the Same Question . . . 29th July 2018
- The Perils of Awayness . . . 21st July 2018
- If Disaster Strikes . . . or, “Be Prepared” 20th July 2018